Friday, July 14, 2006

News from Katherine Holroyd

Hello from Katherine. I was Holroyd and am now Neligan. After leaving University I completely changed track and went and did accountancy with Andersen's in Birmingham. (Obviously the French degree prepared me well for that.) Then, after qualifying and staying in Birmingham for a couple more years, I moved down south and went to work for an industrial gas company. I got married to Patrick and we have 2 boys: Ryan (11) and Peter (9). We moved about 8 years ago to Barcelona. We love living in Spain, so I am now fluent in Spanish, and I also moved into strategic marketing. I also get to use my French about 10 times a year when I travel to France! I hope you all have a great day. Sorry I cannot make it. I am going to get all the gossip from Sally afterwards. Katherine.