Tuesday, July 11, 2006

News from Louise Regan

Hi, I'm sorry I can't make it on Saturday, but hope everyone has a lovely time. I came down to London after we all left Birmingham, and am still happy here. I spent most of my career working in banking and insurance, and was lucky enough to use my French for a while when I worked for Abbey National's small French and European subsidiaries. I got to travel around quite a bit during this time, to places including Paris, Cannes, Madrid and Barcelona. I wanted a change a few years ago, and joined Camden Council. I work as a Business Development Officer in Environmental Health, which involves making sure we provide a good service. It's very different from the private sector, and I enjoy it a lot, even if I don't get to use my French too often. That's all from me, have a great time at the reunion. It would be lovely to hear from anyone. My e-mail address is louise.regan@camden.gov.uk.