Wednesday, July 05, 2006

News from Barry Ellis

After leaving University, I worked as a DJ for several years before finally succumbing to the pressure to "get a proper job". I joined Customs & Excise whilst looking for that proper job, and have never escaped the clutches of the Civil Service. I currently work for the State Veterinary Service in Worcester as Head of the Corporate Office. I am married with a young daughter. To see what I do in my spare time, go to www.silurianmorris.co.uk, scroll down to the picture and spot the big white toothy grin! I still see Keith Crockett (German) regularly, either watching rugby at Worcesteror playing cricket against each other in Somerset. I'm still in contact with Howard Johnson, although we haven't yet visited him since he moved to France 18 months or so ago. It has been good to see all the old photos on the blog. They brought back memorie sof care-free, reckless times. I hope everyone has a good time reminiscing at the reunion. Is everyone too old to relive the student days a little - even if only for one day? The photos below include pictures of Howard and Keith.