Thursday, July 13, 2006

News from Sue Olszowska

I'm sorry I can't make it on Saturday: seeing all the photos has made me wish I was! Were we ever so young?! It's great to hear what people are doing now. There are lots of great success stories. Sadly I have rather lost touch with all my old friends from the French department. However, I have heard from Beverley Neighbour since the invitation to the reunion went out, which is great. I also still exchange Christmas cards with Helen Embleton, although I haven't seen her for years. I am living in London with my husband Stephen and three children: Rebecca 13, Jack 11 and Elspeth 10. At the moment I'm a full-time mum, but I am working on a few business ideas so that I can work around the school day. After Birmingham I worked in PR until I married Stephen in 1990, when we moved to Tokyo. We lived there for three years. It was an amazing experience, and one which gave us the travel bug. At Easter we trekked through Bhutan with the children, and next year are hoping to return on holiday to Japan, where our eldest chikd was born. I hope you all have a great day on Saturday - and please post lots of photos on the blog! Sue (Olszowska) Down.