Sunday, November 12, 2006

Who was there? Susanna Portman

I now live in Faringdon, Oxfordshire, with my husband, Alistair Hunt (whom I first met at school, aged 11 years). He is in the RAF, based at Brize Norton. We have Matthew (5) and Imogen (4), and I have thoroughly enjoyed being a full time Mum since they came along. I have now qualified as a self employed LTA Tennis Coach, a job which I love and which fits in perfectly with the children. Before children I worked for 15 years in the travel industry, first as a Thomson Rep and Ski Guide, then as a Conference and Incentive Manager, and finally an Event Manager, working on major sporting events, looking after sponsors at the Atlanta and Sydney Olympics, Wimbledon and Football World Cup in France in '98, where I made good use of my French! Lyon, where I spent my year abroad, was one of the host cities and it was strange to return there too, after so many years.